Still here - Sweetspot photos

Yes, I am still here. While I've been up here on the Slave, Natalie has been running all over the place, kicking ass at races, and posting libellous blog articles about me. But I'm not taking it sitting down. I've had a few adventures of my own. So many, in fact, that I haven't even had time to brag about them. Times have been crazy indeed. Since it's dark outside, it must be near midnight (since I'm in the Northwest Territories), so I'll just throw up a bunch of photos. Pow, enjoy.



Maybe later I'll throw together some rollercoaster photos. If I feel like it.

Comments

  1. Wow. Those are some exciting photos! Wish I was surfing the brown stuff with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slave flood!

Fitz to Smith Bump and Grind Edition 2017

Cool things to do with your GoPro