March 1: Yup, still winter.


I know that many of you have been wondering about something. You've been looking out your windows, thinking about how little snow there is, and you've been asking yourself: "Is it summer yet?" Well, since I'm a scientist, I decided to not just sit around and idly wonder my days away. I decided it was time to answer the world's tough questions. I decided to go kayaking. Natalie and I packed up our gear and drove over to Glenwood Springs, to see if we could gather any information about the Glenwood whitewater park, and the weather. Well, it was a difficult journey, and we've spent many hours poring over the data that we gathered. We were joined in our experiment by Fred (of Roaring Fork Kayakers) and Sage (of... Carbondale), and we're still waiting for the official verdict from them, but we just couldn't keep this information from the public for a single moment longer. Our preliminary findings indicate:

Yes, it is still winter-time.

Putting in in the snow


"warming up" by cartwheeling


Experimenting


Yes, still winter.

Comments

  1. Mr. Anderson,

    Thank you so much for your very tough and meticulous observations and after looking at your conclusion I will continue to telemark until you announce that it is no longer winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next try to answer the great scientific question... why?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slave flood!

Fitz to Smith Bump and Grind Edition 2017

Cool things to do with your GoPro